Dienstag, 22. März 2011

How to fill a Z-Palette...

Hey Sweethearts!


Guess what arrived today? My very first Z-Palette! So excited.... Yay!!!
I decided to get one, cause I wanted to get rid of those ugly-ass containers of MNY eyeshadows. See, that's how they look like:




Maybe there is somebody out there who likes this packaging, I think it's really tacky and it kinda looks like Kids Make-Up. Although the quality of the eyeshadows is quite good for a drugstore shadow.
So here's what I did to make them look more "classy":



Step 1 was to remove the sticker on the back of the container (don't throw it away, cause you'll use it again later). I obviously didn't take a picture of that.
Than I took a pointed metal-stick (you can use a thin knife, a needle or a pin for it) and stuck it right in the middle of the container. There is a little round area you'll see when you've removed the sticker, which is a little bit thinner than the rest of the container.




Step 2 is to push the pan of the eyeshadow gently out of the container. I kept the lid closed, so the eyeshadow won't fall down while pushing. If the pan doesn't unstick from the container right away, you can use a lighter to soften the glue by holding it under the plastic.
That's how it looks like when you removed the pan:




Step 3 is to remove the remaining glue, by peeling it of.
After that you stick the little bagde with the name (or color-number) on the back of the pan.




Step 4 means you're almost finished.
You just have to put the pan in the Z-Palette and enjoy the finished results. ;)




Here's the finished product:




I depotted 3 eyeshadows yet, cause I don't have more of MNY. But I am really looking forward to their new collection coming out in may I guess, where they'll release 5 limited edition shadows that all look great. :)


Hope you liked my little "tutorial".


So that's it for now...

Stay beautiful...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen