Mittwoch, 23. März 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Life Preserver & possible Dupe

Hey Sweethearts!

Coming to you with a NOTD. This time it's China Glaze Life Preserver. A coral-red creme. This was 2 coats with topcoat in natural light without flash.


And when I went to the drugstore last week, I picked up a polish from Manhattan, which looked really familiar to me, but I liked the color so I had to pick it up anyways. ;D
At home I went through my stash and stumbled over the China Glaze. They look pretty identical, don't they?


left: Manhattan Collection No. 34U
right: CG Life Preserver


I swatched them both, and on the swatch you can see that the Manhattan is a bit darker and has more red in it. But they are really similar anyways and definately in the same color family.



pinkie & middle finger CG - index & ring Manhattan


Stay beautiful...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen