Sonntag, 27. März 2011

major haul (drugstore, ebay, nail polish,...)

Hey Sweethearts!

Coming to you with a major haul today! Well this is not from only 1 shopping trip, this is the stuff I bought over a couple of weeks time. I bought them in the drugstore and on ebay. Oh and be prepared, there are more hauls coming up, cause I have some more orders from ebay and some other online stores coming in...

So let's get started:


Here's what I got from the drugstore yesterday and what cam in from ebay.

I actually bought the Garnier 2 in 1 Roll-On two days ago in th wrong shade, which was way to dark for me. So I gave that one to my mom and got another one in light/medium for myself. it was 8.45 €.

The Balea shower gel in Sparkling Grapefruit was only 0.65 € and it smells like a delicious lemonade. :)

The double-ended eyeshadow brush and the loose eyeshadow are from the new P2 summer limited edition called Sun City which will remain in stores during the whole summer. The brush was 3.49 € und the pigment about 2,95 €.

The Etude House Peach Tea cleansing Foam I ordered on ebay. it was about 3,50 $.

The Essence 50s Fever blush I also found on ebay. It's from a very old collection from Essence and I wanted it for a long time.

I was looking for this Essence Better than Gel Nails set for the longest time and yetserday I finally found it. It comes with a Base & Top Sealer, Nail Glue, white Nail Tips, a special nailphile and Nail Tip Glue. It was 9,95 €.

I would do a review on this one, but I am not really sure if I wanna use it. The tips are really really small and they don't really fit my nails. But I've heard that Fingr's are coming out with nearly the same nail-system but with different size Tips. Maybe I'll look for those first.


So and here's allllllllllll the nail polish I got, which was quite a bit.
The first row are: Essie Vermillionaire, Essie Hot Cocoa, Essie Angora Cardi, Essie Coat Azure and a backup of my Misslyn 60 Sec. Top Dry

Second Row: Essence Blossoms Bloom-A-Loom, Essence Blossoms My Yellow Fellow, Essence Blossoms Forget-Me-Not, Essence Blossoms I Like, Essence Color&Go Mellow Yellow & Essence Multi Dimension Wanna Kiss?

The Essence Blossoms polishes are limited edition and were 1,75 € each. The Color&Go one is 1,25 € and the Multi Dimension is 1,75 €. The Misslyn Top Coat was on clearance for 4 € but when I checked my recipt it actually said 3,50 €. So that was even better. :)
The Essie polishes were all 3,99 $ on ebay.

So that was my "small" haul for today. Hope you liked it. What have you been shopping for lately?


Stay beautiful...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen